- One of the pioneering Digital Signage company in the Philippines, started 2005
- Remained as a Digital Signage systems integrator / technology enabler to this day
- Has the capability to deliver turn-key digital signage projects complemented by a very experienced after sales support
- First major non- advertising implementation in the country, NAIA Terminal 1 Liquid and Gels Security Screening in 2007
- Installed the first synchronized multi-screen Digital Signage in SM Megamall in 2008, and subsequently to 6 other SM Malls
- Nominated to the 2009 Digital Signage APEX Awards
- Integrated and support an Internationally content managed (from India) Digital Signage system with 200+ players in the Philippines
- Integrated and locally Content manage a Digital Signage network deployed across the mainland USA and Hawaii
BrightBox has formed a strategic partnership with industry leading companies that will further strengthen its capability to deliver a complete digital signage and other multimedia display infrastructure. Working together with these companies will enable BrighBox to address all the key elements - from the content and graphic arts conceptualization and design, video and audio editing, hardware and software installation, monitoring and authoring, software support and enhancements, and after sales - nationwide hardware maintenance - which are all important to ensure the reliability and the up time of any digital signage network.
With these partnerships, plus BrightBox’s core expertise, the customers are assured of a quality digital signage system, handled by professionals
Service Plus Solutions Inc. (S+S),has been involved in the Information- Communications Technology industry since 1997. It is now a company that has developed an infrastructure that can pro-actively deliver time sensitive technical services nationwide. S+S is currently one of the largest outsourced service provider for Automated Teller Machines in the Philippines. Its basic technology services and solutions have evolved into distinct service offerings that have pushed the company into the forefront of the current IT services industry trend which is Outsourcing and Managed Services. S+S shall serve as Brightbox’s service arm to assure customers of a nationwide reach with a high standard service level commitment which will enable BrightBox to provide the customer with a very high digital signage and other multimedia display uptime.